KB4SA supports the DX Code Of Conduct.
For a copy of the DX Code of Conduct that is suitable for printing and putting up on your Shack wall, click here.
1. I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
2. I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
3. I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station’s call sign before calling.
4. I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
5. I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
6. I will always send my full call sign.
7. I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
8. I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
9. I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
10. I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
11. When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
12. I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
13. I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.